Online Master of Business Administration
Accelerated, Accessible, and AACSB-Accredited
Finance • Healthcare • Business Analytics • Leadership • International Business • Customized
Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited, online MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success. The online MBA from The University of Delaware aligns directly to your career aspirations by providing a solid foundation in business expertise, and building industry knowledge through concentrated coursework. You’ll confidently solve today’s business challenges with innovative decision-making skills, new analytical tools, and creative thought processes.
The University of Delaware’s MBA program is entirely online — so you can attend class where and when it’s most convenient for you.
Ranked the #26 online MBA in the country by
U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
Career-Focused Degree Options
Customize your MBA with a curriculum that best serves your career goals.
- Finance Concentration: Learn to maximize your firm’s value by acquiring and optimizing funds. You’ll study financial management, analysis, and reporting, and gain expertise in corporate, investment, and international finance.
- Healthcare Concentration and Major: Gain a competitive edge in solving the critical issues of the healthcare profession and learn to operate in today’s health systems, including informatics, e-service, and patient experience. Gain a deeper focus with additional courses in the Healthcare major.
- Business Analytics Concentration: Learn to integrate data science, business strategy, and management science to leverage assets, optimize outcomes, and predict future results.
- Strategic Leadership Concentration: Go beyond management to learn the skills and capacities needed to influence others, manage change, set strategic direction, build teams, support networks, and navigate the complex analytical and human dimensions inherent in any leadership role.
- International Business Concentration: Conduct and expand business across the globe and build an international network of friends and colleagues. Study marketplace globalization and international financial management.
- Customize Your Degree. Combine any two or three degree options, or tailor your selected electives to your personal career needs.
UD's Online MBA Program Benefits
- May qualify to waive the GMAT and fees
- Scholarships available for qualified students
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months
- Learn within intensive, 7-week courses
- Entirely online — learn when and where it’s convenient for you
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background
- Gain access to a personal career coach and all other available student services
- Learn from PhD-qualified faculty with extensive education and industry experience
For more than 50 years, the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics has been fully accredited by AACSB International, the highest standard of accreditation for business schools in the world, and a distinction fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned.