Make an Online MBA Your First Priority
Now offering 3 new Concentrations
The Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics—the second largest college at the University of Delaware, with a diverse, global community of thousands of alumni—is proud to introduce another first in UD history—a powerful, innovative online MBA program.
When you earn your online MBA from UD, you will engage in experiential learning at its best, maximizing real-world knowledge to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in today's competitive global market. The online MBA is designed for accessibility: no business undergraduate degree requirement, test and fee waivers for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
The Lerner MBA online is now available with optional concentrations in:
- Finance – Gain core competencies in financial management, analysis and reporting, with added expertise in corporate, investment and international finance.
- International Business (IB) – Complete MBA core competencies and add studies in Globalization and Business, or Managing the Global Enterprise.
- Dual: Finance and International Business – Achieve the best of both worlds with core MBA competencies and added focus from electives in areas of global management and International financial management.
- Lerner College's part-time MBA was ranked 7th in the mid-Atlantic and 45th in the nation (Bloomberg Businessweek, 2013)
- Lerner College is accredited by AACSB International, a distinction that assures faculty academic qualifications and student learning outcomes are held to a high standard.
- UD is ranked 75th among the nation's best universities. (U.S. News & World Report, 2012).
- UD is ranked a top 25 best-value university by Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
- UD is considered 16th in the nation by Smart Money magazine for graduates' earning power versus tuition.