Add an MBA to Your Resume in as Few as 16 Months
Choose from three in-demand concentrations: finance, international business or a combination of both.
Add a powerful, innovative and AACSB-accredited online MBA program to your resume in as few as 16 months. When you earn your online MBA from the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware, you will engage in experiential learning at its best, maximizing real-world knowledge and the skills needed to excel in today's competitive global market.
UD’s online MBA is designed for accessibility to fit your busy schedule: no business undergraduate degree requirement, GMAT and fee waivers available for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
Ranked among the nation’s best universities by U.S. News & World Report1, a top best-value university by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance2, and ranked 29th among public universities in Forbes3.
Concentrations That Match Your Goals
- Finance Gain core competencies in financial management, analysis and reporting, with added expertise in corporate, investment and international finance.
- International Business Complete MBA core competencies and add studies in Globalization and Business, or Managing the Global Enterprise.
- Dual: Finance and International Business Achieve the best of both worlds with core MBA competencies and added focus from electives in areas of global management and international financial management.
UD’s Online MBA Program Benefits
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months.
- Each course is only 7 weeks.
- Study whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background.
- Learn from Ph.D.-qualified faculty with extensive experience in graduate education and industry.
- Gain access to all available student services, including a personal career coach to assist with job search and resume evaluation.
An online MBA degree from the University of Delaware provides you with the analytical tools and data, as well as creative processes for improving business decision making. While the online MBA program offers a broad view of business, courses in international business and finance will empower you with the skills and confidence to navigate a dynamic, global economy.
Online MBA Courses
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Statistical Data Analysis for Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Economic Analysis for Business Policy
- Management Accounting and Control
- Operations Management and Management Science
- Ethical Issues in Domestic and Global Business Environments
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Experiences in Strategic Integration for Top Managers
- Managing the Global Enterprise
- Globalization and Business
- International Financial Management
- Ethical Leadership Development
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship & Technology Commercialization
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Interactive Hospitality Services Marketing
To find out more information about the University of Delaware online MBA, simply fill out the form at the top of this page.