Make an Online MBA Your First Priority
The Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics—the second largest college at the University of Delaware, with a diverse, global community of thousands of alumni—is proud to introduce another first in UD history—a powerful, innovative online MBA program.
When you earn your online MBA from UD, you will engage in experiential learning at its best, maximizing real-world knowledge to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in today's competitive global market. The online MBA is designed for accessibility: no business undergraduate degree requirement, test and fee waivers for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
The landscape of higher education is changing as a result of new technology and the resulting changes in students' learning styles," said Rick Andrews, deputy dean in the Lerner College. "By using a new delivery modality, our MBA will be accessible to working professionals who travel frequently, to members of the U.S. military and to others who, for whatever reason, cannot make it to campus on a regular basis to participate in the traditional MBA.
Why Choose UD?
- Lerner College's part-time MBA was ranked 5th in the mid-Atlantic and 21st in the nation. (Bloomberg Businessweek, 2011)
- Lerner College is accredited by AACSB International, a distinction that assures faculty academic qualifications and student learning outcomes are held to a high standard.
- UD is ranked 75th among the nation's best universities. (U.S. News & World Report, 2012).
- UD is ranked a top 25 best-value university by Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
- UD is considered 16th in the nation by Smart Money magazine for graduates' earning power versus tuition.